So many tours to choose from . . .
- The Magnificent Great Barrier Reef to swim, snorkel, scuba-dive, sail and fish
- Great Barrier Reef Island Cruises – Green Island, Fitzroy Island and the Frankland Islands
- Take a journey on Skyrail to the Kuranda Village set in the Rainforest or opt for the historic Kuranda Railway to make your way to this eclectic village set in a primeval rainforest
- Extreme Sports: White Water Refting, Sky Diving, Bungee Jumping and Parasailing
- Hot Air Ballooning over the lush Atherton Tablelands
- Experience Indigenous Culture and History through Tjapukai or Heritage Interpretive Tours
- Travel north on a day trip to the ancient & pristine Daintree Rainforest
- Take a Outback Day Tour to learn about Australia’s History, Mining, Stunning Outback Landscapes and more . . .
- Learn about Australia’s native wildlife at Cairns Zoo . .
There are many other tours . . .
We do not recommend specific tour operators SO based on our years of experience we advise tours only for our client specific needs and wants.
Pre-booking tours does take the stress out of your holiday and during Peak Season it is very advisable to pre-book especially for reef and rainforest tours and activities.
Weather changes can be accommodated by changing the date of your tour – most immediate would be reef tours.
Please use the FORM BELOW to express your interest in tours that you and/or your family would like to experience and we will advise and pre-book the tours for you. There is no charge for this service and the rate is the same if you had booked direct with the tour operator, however you get the benefit of our unbiased advise..